The DNA test used by conscientious breeders
to certify the parentage of their puppies.
Please note that this is NOT a Breed Identification test for mixed breed dogs.
Rather, this is a dog DNA parentage test used by breeders to certify the puppies of your registered dams and sires!
Features and Benefits
Promote your dogs and your business:
- Provide DNA-Certified pedigreed dogs to your customers
- Market your dogs as DNA parentage-verified
- Show your commitment to customer satisfaction
Manage Your Information:
- Build future pedigrees automatically from data stored online
- List puppies for sale online
- Post stud dogs or other breeder services
Preserve Your Records:
- Private, secure online records
- Store sales data, breeding histories, dog profiles and photos, customer contact information and more
- DNA Test and enter profile just once per dog – never have to retest a dam or sire
How Many Tests Do I Need to Purchase?
You will need to purchase one test for the dam, one for each potential sire, and one for each puppy. For example, if you have a litter of five puppies and two potential sires, you will need a total of eight tests – one for the dam + two for the sires + five for the puppies. After your dams and sires have been tested and are in the database, you only need to purchase Proof of Parentage tests for subsequent puppies.
How Does It Work?
- Purchase one test for the sire, one for the dam, and one for each puppy. Once the dam and sire are in the database, they do not need to be tested again.
- After DNA samples are submitted and processed, you will receive an email. Go to the website and create your account (simple!).
- On the website, select the dam, the sire, and the puppy you want to certify and run the analysis.
- Print certification receipt! It’s that simple.
Proof of Parentage: Simple. Accurate. Affordable.