Are you the owner of a mixed-breed mutt?
Then the Wisdom Panel 4.0 dog DNA breed identification test is the test for you!
- Percentage breakdown of breeds and breed groups found in your dog
- A detailed family tree going back three generations
- A predicted weight profile
- Extensive information about each breed and breed group found
- Genetic trait analysis
- Potentially life-saving drug sensitivity screening for MDR1
- Results for Exercise-induced Collapse screening
- The ability to share your results with your veterinarian
Wisdom Panel 4.0 covers more than 250 breeds, types and varieties including all those recognized by the American Kennel Club (AKC) and can be run for mixed-breed, designer, or purebred dogs. The procedure is the same for all three, but you decide at the time of activation how you would like us to run it. For purebred and designer dogs, the test will provide a Principle Component Analysis chart comparing your dog with others of that same breed(s) in our database and for purebred tests specifically, an additional Homozygosity Profile.