Are you the owner of a mixed-breed mutt?
Then the Wisdom Panel 4.0 dog DNA breed identification test is the test for you!
- Ancestry back to the great-grandparent level
- A predicted weight profile
- Information about the physical traits your dog may exhibit
- Testing for the MDR1 genetic mutation
- Testing for Exercise Induced Collapse (EIC)
Wisdom Panel 4.0 covers more than 250 breeds, types and varieties including all those recognized by the American Kennel Club (AKC) and can be run for mixed-breed, designer, or purebred dogs. The procedure is the same for all three, but you decide at the time of activation how you would like us to run it. For purebred and designer dogs, the test will provide a Principle Component Analysis chart comparing your dog with others of that same breed(s) in our database and for purebred tests specifically, an additional Homozygosity Profile.